“Excellent service for a good price.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 465 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Easy take transport is a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions and tours as well in transfers and shuttles to and from the airport of Marrakech .
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent service for a good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 NEW

Although the website looks a little dated the service is very professional and modern. We made a 2 day excursion over the mountains to Zagora desert, taking in Ait Benhaddou Kasbah (incredible) and the Museum of the Cinema (ok) en route. Whilst it was fantastic to see the atlas mountains... It was a long way for a single night away from Marrakech. A day trip to Essaouira was more relaxing and we enjoyed eating fresh seafood in the market, shopping in the medina and the sights and smells of the port. Miloud, our driver made the trips informative, relaxed and was happy to make stops for photography, toilets, cigarettes, water or whatever.

Visited September 2014

• Turkish first
Antwerp, Belgium
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife , my son and I has a great time in Marrakech, Essaouira and Ourika thanks to Easy Take and Jamal who was really professional in his work and very knowledgeable , his tips and ideas was very useful for us. His prices was very reasonable and his way of driving was very good and safe. The car was modern and had air-conditioning , also it was prepared was a chair for my son(7 years old).

Thanks Jamal for everything

Visited Aug 2014

Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing team and very professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

It was my first time in Morocco and having this company help us travel around Marrakech, Essaouira, Ourika etc.. it was worth the money! Always feeling safe, the driver was super nice (Hakim) and very knowledgable about everything. We highly recommend this company to pick you up and bring you anywhere... ;-) The car was new, comfortable. Very quick to plan things for the next day even though we were about 40 minutes away from Marrakech in a private villa.

Visited July 2014
Vancouver
“Great city tour with Khalid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We didn't book any tours until we arrived and found some great reviews on trip advisor so decided to give it a shot. They were very prompt in responding by email and we had it booked for the next morning.

We did the city tour today and Khalid was very polite, accommodating and knowledgeable about the city. He is takin us to the Atlas Mountains tomorrow.

We are very happy with our choice!

Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Reliable, good prices, easy to book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were staying in a private villa around 20km outside Marrakech and I wanted to arrange a transfer from the house to the airport. I sent an email via the Easy Take website along with an approximate location of the property and they emailed me back very quickly with a reasonable price.

The day before pick-up, I phoned Jamal to give him the phone number of the guardien of the property and he sorted out all the fiddly details regarding directions. Luckily Jamal speaks good English because my French is pretty poor and my darija is even more basic!

On the day itself, Jamal arrived slightly early in a lovely, clean vehicle and took us to the airport with no hassle.

I'd definitely recommend Easy Take for airport transfers and will happily use them again on my next trips to Marrakech.

Thank you for taking the stress out of departure day

Visited June 2014