“Amazing team and very professional!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 447 activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Easy take transport is a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions and tours as well in transfers and shuttles to and from the airport of Marrakech .
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing team and very professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 NEW

It was my first time in Morocco and having this company help us travel around Marrakech, Essaouira, Ourika etc.. it was worth the money! Always feeling safe, the driver was super nice (Hakim) and very knowledgable about everything. We highly recommend this company to pick you up and bring you anywhere... ;-) The car was new, comfortable. Very quick to plan things for the next day even though we were about 40 minutes away from Marrakech in a private villa.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Vancouver
“Great city tour with Khalid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We didn't book any tours until we arrived and found some great reviews on trip advisor so decided to give it a shot. They were very prompt in responding by email and we had it booked for the next morning.

We did the city tour today and Khalid was very polite, accommodating and knowledgeable about the city. He is takin us to the Atlas Mountains tomorrow.

We are very happy with our choice!

Dublin, Ireland
“Great time, would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic 2 day trip to Zagora, the highlight of our trip to Morocco. Our driver was great, very polite, friendly and drove safely. The car was modern, clean, comfy and had air-conditioning! and everything was on time. A very enjoyable experience! Do use this company, they were great!

Visited June 2014
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Reliable, good prices, easy to book”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We were staying in a private villa around 20km outside Marrakech and I wanted to arrange a transfer from the house to the airport. I sent an email via the Easy Take website along with an approximate location of the property and they emailed me back very quickly with a reasonable price.

The day before pick-up, I phoned Jamal to give him the phone number of the guardien of the property and he sorted out all the fiddly details regarding directions. Luckily Jamal speaks good English because my French is pretty poor and my darija is even more basic!

On the day itself, Jamal arrived slightly early in a lovely, clean vehicle and took us to the airport with no hassle.

I'd definitely recommend Easy Take for airport transfers and will happily use them again on my next trips to Marrakech.

Thank you for taking the stress out of departure day

Visited June 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Excellent service, strongly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We choose Jamal because one of my friends booked a trip with him last year and was very happy about it.
She was right. Jamal picked us up at the ryad right in time with a comfortable car, then we went off to Zagora (desert) with several stops for interesting sites & views.
It was never a problem for Jamal to make a stop for a drink or a toilet break.
We arrived in Zagora in the evening, took the camel to go to our tents in the desert. It was a magical evening. The next day, Jamal picked us up again and dropped us next to our ryad in Marrakech.
The last day of our trip, my friends and I spent the day at Rhoul Palace, which was quite far from our ryad so we had to take our luggage (three women, no further explanation needed). So Jamal suggested he would pick us up at the Palace and drop us at the airport. That was really helpful to avoid the stress to be at the airport in time etc. Since we were hungry, he stopped at a great pastry shop. At the airport, he helped us with our luggage and accompanied us to the check-in.

Conclusion: we never felt unsafe, Jamal provided an excellent service (always in time) and could answer all our questions. Also strongly recommended for women travelling alone.

Thanks Jamal for this great experience!