“Trip to Asni and Ourika valley” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 447 activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Easy take transport is a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions and tours as well in transfers and shuttles to and from the airport of Marrakech .
London, United Kingdom
“Trip to Asni and Ourika valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Today we went on a one day (9am-5.30om) trip we had booked previously with Jamal who was very helpful.
Khaled the driver was on time and collected us from our Riad. The drive was very comfortable in his new 4x4. Khaled was very knowledgeable about Marrakesh as well as the valleys and villages and gave us an interesting insight of Marrakesh. He stopped wherever we wanted to take pictures and had organised his own stops at a Berber family house where we drank nice Moroccan tea and tried pure honey and home-made butter. Other stops were at places with nice panoramic views and an argon oil cooperative where we bought pure argon oil and honey. And of course we stopped for a nice lunch at one of the restaurants in ourika valley where we also linked up with Khaled's guide for the waterfall which was an amazing trek all the way up to the waterfall which took us 1 hour in total (Tip: wear good trainers/trekking shoes).
Overall Khalid was a very cool, trustworthy and friendly guy who made the trip very enjoyable for us, he took many pictures for us!!! We totally recommend him especially if you are here as a couple/family and want to organize a private trip. The price was very reasonable, you are getting what you pay for, so you can't go wrong!!!

Visited December 2013

• Turkish first
Winnipeg, Canada
“Day in the Atlas Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Khaled our driver picked us up on time and was a wonderful patient driver - knowledgeable and we had a great day; sightseeing, the stops at the cooperatives and the tea and visit with the berber family were all memorable. Thanks very much to Khaled and I would highly recommend him.

Visited November 2013
London
“Atlas Mountain Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visit to Marrakech for a few days and found Jamal via TripAdvisor.

Understands English, very clean/new car, on time and friendly.

Jamal took us for tea with a local family and arranged a guide for a tour of the mountain.

Overall a excellent day.

Highly recommended.

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

Visited October 2013
Mauritius
3 attraction reviews
“AIRPORT PICK UP - SIGHTSEEING - SHOPPING -IN AND AROUND MARRAKECH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent company...a family company...... run by Mr JAMAL Boukoune. They have excellent vehicles, well kept and spotlessly clean. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Always ten minutes early, never late, excellent English, and an encyclopaedia of local knowledge. Take the one hour drive to the Atlas Mountains...... and experience Richard Branson's hotel for lunch, or visit the classic hotel where Winston Churchill visited and undertook his passion for painting.

Visited October 2013