“Day in the Atlas Mountains” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 20 Transportation in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Easy take transport is a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions and tours as well in transfers and shuttles to and from the airport of Marrakech .
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Day in the Atlas Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Khaled our driver picked us up on time and was a wonderful patient driver - knowledgeable and we had a great day; sightseeing, the stops at the cooperatives and the tea and visit with the berber family were all memorable. Thanks very much to Khaled and I would highly recommend him.

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Atlas Mountain Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visit to Marrakech for a few days and found Jamal via TripAdvisor.

Understands English, very clean/new car, on time and friendly.

Jamal took us for tea with a local family and arranged a guide for a tour of the mountain.

Overall a excellent day.

Highly recommended.

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

Mauritius
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“AIRPORT PICK UP - SIGHTSEEING - SHOPPING -IN AND AROUND MARRAKECH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent company...a family company...... run by Mr JAMAL Boukoune. They have excellent vehicles, well kept and spotlessly clean. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Always ten minutes early, never late, excellent English, and an encyclopaedia of local knowledge. Take the one hour drive to the Atlas Mountains...... and experience Richard Branson's hotel for lunch, or visit the classic hotel where Winston Churchill visited and undertook his passion for painting.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A+++ service. Straightforward, professional and honest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Used easy take transport at very short notice (within 24-36 hours) for transport from one hotel to another (Essaouira to Marrakech). Khaled was our driver for the trip. Very professional and friendly person. Turned up on time. Excellent knowledge of Marrakech.