“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 447 activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Easy take transport is a tourist agency based in Marrakech specialized in excursions and tours as well in transfers and shuttles to and from the airport of Marrakech .
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed Morocco - thanks to Jamal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Jamal is English speaking, punctual, reliable and honest which makes him a great tourist companion. I had initially requested Jamal’s services for an excursion to Ourika Valley, which was fantastic. Jamal picked me up from my Riad in Marrakech right on time and drove me to the Atlas Mountains in his nice SUV. He showed me all the sights, including a visit to a Berber family home. Once we reached the mountains, he even hooked me up with a guide leading a group hike to the waterfalls, which was really enjoyable and cost effective.

Having had such a great time, I availed of Jamal’s services the next day too, which was my last day in Marrakech. I left my bags in his car and he showed me all around Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Koutobia, Hammam etc. and dropped me off to the airport later. I had forgotten one of my packages in his car and he even arranged for it to be delivered to me at the airport, which speaks to his honesty and customer service.

All I can say is that my trip to Morocco wouldn’t have been half as enjoyable had it not been for Jamal. So thank you Jamal, and I hope you can be available whenever I am next in Morocco.

• Turkish first
Mauritius
3 attraction reviews
“AIRPORT PICK UP - SIGHTSEEING - SHOPPING -IN AND AROUND MARRAKECH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an excellent company...a family company...... run by Mr JAMAL Boukoune. They have excellent vehicles, well kept and spotlessly clean. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Always ten minutes early, never late, excellent English, and an encyclopaedia of local knowledge. Take the one hour drive to the Atlas Mountains...... and experience Richard Branson's hotel for lunch, or visit the classic hotel where Winston Churchill visited and undertook his passion for painting.

Visited October 2013
“A+++ service. Straightforward, professional and honest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Used easy take transport at very short notice (within 24-36 hours) for transport from one hotel to another (Essaouira to Marrakech). Khaled was our driver for the trip. Very professional and friendly person. Turned up on time. Excellent knowledge of Marrakech.

dorset
“All Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We used Jamal at short notice to take us on a day tour to the Atlas mountains, he arrived punctually, is polite and well turned out and also has good knowledge of Marrakesh and its surroundings. He has just acquired a new 4 x 4 which still has that new car smell :) Overall very reliable and reasonably priced and would happily use again.

Visited September 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service - Our Brother in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was on holiday in Marrakesh for nine days and needed to hire a driver for a few excursions. I found Jamal to be

a great choice and would recommend him to everyone.

I looked up a few on TA and came across EasyTake tours - I emailed Jamal and he was very responsive and gave me a

very good price for our first excursion, which was a trip to Casablanca to visit the Hassan II mosque.

Jamal arrived early to pick us up in his mini-van which was perfect for us, very clean and with plenty of space.

We are a family of six which meant having to tumble the seats in his vehicle whenever we got in or out, which

Jamal was immdeiately on hand to do.

He was very polite and attentive to our needs and even suggested a few extra things to do, like having our picture

taken outisde the famaous Ricks Cafe and also advising on a great place to eat along the corniche.

I was so impressed with the service and value that I decied to use him for the remaining excursions, the second

trip being a tour to the Atlas mountains. Again Jamal arrived ahead of time with his car cleaned from the previous

day, he arranged the whole day for us with his various great contacts. We headed out early and stopped at a berber

village where we met with a berber family who Jamal knew very well. We had a tour of their house and were then

served a fantastic breakfast, with the best mint tea we'd ever had. We were served fresh bread, honey, olive oil

and nuts - all of which were local produce and tasted fantastic. We were then taken to the next stop which was a

berber village at the base of the Atlas mountains, here we met another friend of Jamal - whose name was also

Jamal. He was a young berber guide who took us through the Ourika valley to the first waterfall and then upwards

again and finally back to his village. The younger Jamal was also very good and really took care of us through our

climb which was challenging in places.

We used Jamal a third time to arrange a couple of activities around Marrakech - the girls wanted a spa treatment

and the boys wanted to go quad biking. Again Jamal looked after us arranging everything without fuss and at a very

reasonable price.

Our final excursion was to Essouria, again Jamal arrived well ahead of time and we headed out to Essouria. We

stopped along the way at a cafe and also at an Argan oil co-operative, where we had a tour of a small factory

producing argan oil products. We then went to Essouria, where we stayed the whole day with Jamal waiting for us.

On our last day in Marrakech Jamal also arranged one of his drivers to provide a taxi service for us around a

couple of places in Marrakech, since he was busy with another tour. However, he did finally pick us up from our

hotel to take us to the airport for our return flight in the evening.

Overall, I was very impressed with Jamal, great manners, much more than just a transport service and never did I

feel that I was under any pressure to buy additional services - as was often the case with other situations in

Marrakesh. Great value for money, reliable, genuine and honest.

Visited August 2013