“Would go again without hesitation!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 453 activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Would you like to visit the typical destinations or off the beaten track sites? Do cultural & historical private tours strike your fancy or strictly luxury tours? Perhaps you would like to experiences a mix of all these in one tour, plus an unforgettable adventure in the Sahara as well? Let's figure out together what suits your needs!At Zayan Travel, We would be very delighted to accommodate all of your inquiries, from tour guides & transport/drivers to accommodations and special events arrangements such honeymoons...
Boston, New York
“Would go again without hesitation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Khadija helped plan our itinerary for Marrakech & the sahara along with providing the transportation for us. Everything went according to plan and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect tour. She patiently and efficiently answered my questions and concerns. One great thing about her is her use of text messaging. This was really a life-saver when I happen to miss the Supra tour bus from Essouira to Marrakech; which caused a delay at our arrival at the pick up time. We had major problems with our cell phone for making calls that was not anticipated. I updated Khadija via an SMS at the supra tour station in Essouira, and immediately got a response from her telling us we don’t have to worry, our driver will be waiting for us. This is rock-solid service peeps! Fuhgettaboutit!

Said, is a kind and gifted driver, loyal to his company and its public image. He is knowledgeable and resourceful, two highly desirable qualities in this travel profession. He has great language and problem solving skills which make any situation easy to deal with. He is an excellent driver and knows the roads he travels intimately. His vehicle was clean, comfortable and well maintained. We highly recommend Zayan Travel and Said to get a real look inside the country and culture of Morocco.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Pretty amazing tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was a friend suggestion and it couldn't have been better. The online reservation process with Khadija was easy and she was a pleasure to talk to. Said is just an all around safe and friendly driver & guide! He gets to know his guests’ likes and dislikes to ensure the little details are taken care of. I made the decision to expand my tour with them for our 3 remaining days.
There is no one else I would go with in Morocco, BUT Zayan Travel. They make our tour personal. They went out of their way and above their duties to make us comfortable and happy. Great job!!

Malmesbury, United Kingdom
“A WORRY FREE AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is by far the best tour!!! Very professional, prompted and organized! The experience was utterly amazing; our guide Youssef was very knowledgeable and pleasant, the vehicle was in great condition, and Khadija herself answers texts and emails seemingly at all hours.
Booked the tour through the website, confirmations via email, charged to the credit card, receipt via email a couple of hours… a slam dunk!
I can, without hesitation, recommend Zayan Travel for your private tour. You'll have an extremely high quality and consistent experience that will never be forgotten and it is worth repeating

Brentwood, California
“A Day tour with unforgettable memories!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My day trip to Aite Benadou and Ouarzazate was awesome...too much fun. Can't stop talking about it and can't stop thinking about it. Gives to my stay in Marrakech an other dimension! Youssef is the best tour guide and driver...He took a personal interest in ensuring my safety as a solo lady traveler! He gave me the confidence to keep going. His hospitality was cool too. Warmest wishes Youssef J!

Fribourg, Switzerland
“Zayan Travel! Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was with mom and a friend in Marrakech and requested Zayan Travel for a desert tour . I contacted them through the email; Khadija was extremely personable, responsive, and honest. I truly felt she gave me a reasonable price for the trip and was very organized throughout the payment and tour details.
We had an amazing trip with our driver Said. A wonderful driver with great personality!! He was so funny, courteous, and easy to ride with. We can't say enough good things about our experience with him.
After the trip, Khadija emailed me to follow up and see how our trip was. I was happy to say that we had a great experience. I fully recommend Zayan Travel service as they are extremely knowledgeable, able to provide details or trip ideas for Morocco, and complete all tasks on a timely manner. Thank you Zayan Travel, you made our trip amazing!!

Visited January 2013