“What an Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #173 of 465 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: An agency specialized in organization of rides and excursion by quad and buggy around Marrakech and all over Morocco.
Vancouver, Canada
“What an Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My partner has wanted to go quading for ages so I finally give in on our trip to Marrakech. I was not disappointed! Our trip lasted for 2 hours and it was a great experience. We covered a lot of ground going past small villages, up and down hills and even through a stream! Our guide was fantastic and was constantly looking back to make sure we were ok.

Overall this was a great trip and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get closer to the Atlas Mountains and/or to escape the bustle of Marrakech.

Slough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We decided to go quad biking on our trip to Marrakech, the staff in our Riad suggested this one as it was out of the main town area and the scenery would be much better being closer to the Atlas Mountains. He wasn't wrong ! The staff were friendly and helpful, we got straight out on the trails after being supplied with helmets and gloves. We then spent over 2 hours quad biking with me driving and my partner clinging to my back. The scenery ranges from small villages, dusty fields, dirt dunes - some high climbs and big drops ! All felt controlled and reasonable for us to do - given I have no experience of quad biking before. I would totally recommend this as a trip !

Visited March 2013
Berlin, Germany
“very good Quad tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

well organized quad tour incl. pick up at Marrakech with good equipment.
It was a lot of fun and I can recommend this tour.

Sindelfingen, Germany
“excellent quad tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very well organized with pick up in marrakech
Tour leads through a beautiful landscape
Perfect Service
Good equipment
Very friendly and competent staff
I can really recommend this tour!

California
“Alot of fun with very good scenery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Tons of fun! Picked us up from Place d'jma el fina and took about 40 minutes. Hopped on the quads and rode for about 2 hours and stopped for tea and then taken back to marrakech. Alot of fun!! The scenery was amazing, rolling green hills with snowcapped mountains in the background. Saw alot of local villages and sheep herders on the way. highly recommend