“A luxurious oriental dream came true” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad du Rabbin

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad du Rabbin
You added Riad du Rabbin to your Saves list
No 105 Quartier Essalam Rue Souika | Medina - Mellah, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #369 of 1,080 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Hamburg, Germany
“A luxurious oriental dream came true”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a magnificent place we had found ourselves with the Riad du Rabbin. Once you enter through the silverplated portal you are welcomed with the local speciality,a herbal ment tea and a hearty smile. This smile actually never stops. These folks are really happy to make your stay as memorable as possible. They are polite, taking care of every need and actually manage to read your thoughts when they serve lil' complimentary dishes to fulfill culinary wishes. The chef has learned his stuff in a high end Luxury Hotel cause she skillfully merges traditional cooking with french cuisine and creates a rich and healthy pan mediteranean cuisine. I can only recommend you to book a massage in the in-house hamam. I was really excited as i ve always heard of these oriental massages, but never had one before. I have to say it was really rewarding. I felt completely rejuvenated afterwards and the best thing was that it only cost me 30 bugs which is a bargain to be honest. Overall i must say that the price/value ratio in this place was excellent not like the classical rip off you encounter in the four star plus houses where they charge you 10 $ for a bottle of tab water. This is really the most personal form of luxury i have ever encountered. Made me and my wife feel like oriental pachas ;-) I am sure your stay here will be as memorable as ours.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Business

Been to Riad du Rabbin? Share your experiences!