“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 12 Ice Cream in Marrakech
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great experience. The menu and food are simply sensational. The service is attentive, not pushy.
We'll come again inshala! :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Paris
“Stylish, but the food let me down.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant is so inviting, with the attractive garden and cool design elements, but the food was really disappointing! I had been told how great this place was and was really expecting to like it. From the minute go the service was attentive and professional. I ordered the duck and had high hopes from the look of the plates coming to other tables. Unfortunately, it was extremely overcooked, no longer pink and juicy, just dry and sort of stringy. It seemed like it had been cooked and reheated. Was very disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I tried this restaurant for lunch with my partner. We loved the look of the place, the garden and the decor, but I didn't love the food. I will start by saying that the service was amazing. The waiters are super attentive and really tried to ensure we had a nice experience. My partner ordered steak and thought it was very good. I had the choose your own salad bar, which was a mistake. I liked being able to choose what I wanted, but should have realized that the weather/refrigeration was not perfect for this option. I ended up getting a very upset stomach from the meal (I didn't have breakfast, so it had to be some part of the salad mix). I don't usually suffer from such things, but was stuck in the hotel for the rest of the day. It's a shame because my partner really loved his meal. I should have chosen a different dish.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Nice French restaurant in the new part of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my friend went here as a break away from all the tagines/cous cous in the old city. This place is hidden away in the new city but it has an amazing outdoor seating area and a new look interior. The service was great and the food was priced very reasonably. My caesar salad was some sort of deconstructed reimagination of your typical caesar salad which was a delightful surprise. The duck breast I got was enormous and delicious. The chef even came out to thank us for coming, but I assume it was because this was a quiet night. Anyways, for those looking for some non-moroccan food in Marrakech, I would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away in a suburban street, this place was so refreshing in its quality of food, service and price. Generous portions and really fresh, tasty food. The salads were presented with tasty authentic dressings, and other dishes like steak, soups and fresh sandwiches were also top quality.