“Good but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Vegetarian, International, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I tried this restaurant for lunch with my partner. We loved the look of the place, the garden and the decor, but I didn't love the food. I will start by saying that the service was amazing. The waiters are super attentive and really tried to ensure we had a nice experience. My partner ordered steak and thought it was very good. I had the choose your own salad bar, which was a mistake. I liked being able to choose what I wanted, but should have realized that the weather/refrigeration was not perfect for this option. I ended up getting a very upset stomach from the meal (I didn't have breakfast, so it had to be some part of the salad mix). I don't usually suffer from such things, but was stuck in the hotel for the rest of the day. It's a shame because my partner really loved his meal. I should have chosen a different dish.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Toronto, Canada
“Nice French restaurant in the new part of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my friend went here as a break away from all the tagines/cous cous in the old city. This place is hidden away in the new city but it has an amazing outdoor seating area and a new look interior. The service was great and the food was priced very reasonably. My caesar salad was some sort of deconstructed reimagination of your typical caesar salad which was a delightful surprise. The duck breast I got was enormous and delicious. The chef even came out to thank us for coming, but I assume it was because this was a quiet night. Anyways, for those looking for some non-moroccan food in Marrakech, I would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Tucked away in a suburban street, this place was so refreshing in its quality of food, service and price. Generous portions and really fresh, tasty food. The salads were presented with tasty authentic dressings, and other dishes like steak, soups and fresh sandwiches were also top quality.

Marrakech, Morocco
“A hidden retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

What surprising intimate and very cosy terrace and restaurant within the new district of marrakech gheliz. Few stepps away from Zara you will find this amazing venue and terrace where you can enjoy a frech beer with some delicous dishes and burgers.
It is definetly to be discovered.

• Visited April 2013
Marrakech
“At last a very pretty restaurant with great food and not tourist prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I found the Entrpotes the other day with friends. It is a restaurant which has been converted from one of the last small, single story, villas left in Marrakech. As it was lunchtime we ate in the garden and it was fabulous. Great service, great food and not ridiculous prices.

The cuisine is mainly european with a salad bar and choices of either main meals or variety of sandwiches, the Brooklyn was wonderful.

We had such a good lunch that we decided to go back and have dinner, in the hope that it would be equally as good. It was not. It was twice as good. This time we ate inside, by the open fireplace, and I had the beast steak ever eaten in Morocco with a superb Merlot. The bill came and yet again it was nothing like what we expected or what it should be, we expected double at least.

This has to be the best value restaurant in Marrakech.

• Visited March 2013