“We love Aziz!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 530 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: With English & French speaking drivers and a fleet of luxury air-conditioned vehicles, Marrakech Keys Travel provides a personalized travel experience rich in culture and history without compromising on comfort & style. We offer private airport and inter-city transfers, sightseeing tours, day trips, overnight trips and extended tours. Destinations include Essaouira, Agadir, Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Desert Dunes of Zagora & Merzouga Ourazazate, and the imperial cities of Fes, Rabat, Meknes & Casablanca.
Tokyo, Japan
“We love Aziz!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We were very lucky to meet Aziz.Thank you very much for your guide in Morocco. We really enjoyed the trip.We appreciate his kindness and hospitality!

Visited October 2012

Mew Orleans
12 attraction reviews
“Guide par excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We came to Marrakech on our honeymoon from the USA, and arrangements were left up to me, the groom. Fortunately, Aziz was there to meet us at the airport and arranged everything for us,thus keeping me out of trouble with my new wife. He took us to see some of the amazing sights, and helped us to avoid some of the things that tourists might otherwise be exposed to. He gave us an insight into the country, the culture and the people that was very knowledgeable and from the heart.

My wife and I are both very experienced travelers; every now and then one runs across a person who changes everything, changes the experience for the better. Aziz was that person for us..a wonderful guide and new friend.

Visited December 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Contact Aziz, you will regret..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I spent a month in Marrakech doing a danish TV programme and I was lucky enough to have Aziz as a driver and consultant. We spent many hours together, driving around in the city for all sorts of things and solving many diffrent errands. Aziz assisted me with getting into various iron structures and to provide building materials and find a wealth of special things to be provided. He took me to the Bab Khermise marked and many lokal markeds to. I felt I've seen a more authentic and true angle of Marrakech and the moroccans in the company of Aziz.
He has a big network and I surely benefitted from that.
Aziz was an invaluable help to me and was also a good colleague and became a friend.
It is unique to work with a man who is both highly professional and at the same time a warm and humorous man. Aziz has complied with all the agreements we've had and have solved all tasks without problems. Aziz is 100% reliable and flexible and very knowledgeable and skilled.
I recommend anyone who needs a committed and present guide, driver or consultant in connection with business ... Contact Aziz, you will never regret it!

Visited January 2012
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“One of the "Key" Element of our memorable trip...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were very lucky to get Aziz's transport service - one of the best things that happened to us in our trip to Morocco - but,I would rate it second best for his "transport service" putting his warmth & friendliness FIRST :) - Right from the moment he met at us at the airport pickup,he was very friendly & made us feel comfortable straight away,,,he gave us a guided tour commentary on the way to the Raid making it more interesting about the history & culture of the place...
...as we had made minimal plans to visit a few places,we asked Aziz to suggest & plan our day trips & glad that we asked him...thou we had Atlas Mountain & Essaouira in our visits,he suggested one of the best places we cherish very often & worth visiting > A Must Visit Place = OUARZAZATE.We had not heard this place so we just went on his recommendation & it was an amazing trip.Not only the drive was beautiful but,got to visit the Film Studios where famous movies like Gladiator etc was shot...It was a bit long,but,it was do-able as a day trip...

- The drivers were very friendly & polite & an added bonus is their safe & sound driving.We did not feel any way uncomfortable or worrying about any rash driving or speeding ! They were aware of every good spot & locations which were worth stopping for a break (Berber houses / Mint Tea) & photos (beautiful scenic spots)...very flexible in the sense that we did change our plans with a few places & they were quite responsive to adjust the routes & make up the travel times.

*** Infact,they went out of their way to help us to remember this trip more so > when we forgot our camera when we visited the "Comptoir Darna" (one very good food + belly dancing hotel in Marrakech) - they were so kind to nip to the Riad (The Luxurious Riad Chayma) & get the camera so that we could still continue with the dinner & the party -:) we really cherish those photos & can't THANK enough for Marrakesh Keys travel's extraordinary service...there is no second thoughts that we will surely book their services whenever we visit Morocco !!!

Visited January 2012
London
“The Wonderful Aziz!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My family and I went to Marrakesh in April and Aziz basically made our holiday. He was just fantastic driving us wherever we wanted to go and also suggesting fantastic trips and restaurants. We had a great trip to the Atlas Mountains and a Berber house (very humbling I must say). He was fantastic with my young children and we felt very safe with him when we were in the souks. He was brilliant though at working out what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go and booking various restaurants etc. I would definitely recommend him and his company and I am really looking forward to going back to Marrakesh and I will be asking Aziz to book the hotels as he gets really good rates apparently.

Visited April 2012