“Loveley Hotel, Great Staff and Will definitley return” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palais de l'O

You added Palais de l'O to your Saves list
Palais de l'O
5.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Route de Fes, Km 12, Douar Oulad Jallal, Commune Oulade Hassoune, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #309 of 1,080 Marrakech B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Loveley Hotel, Great Staff and Will definitley return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed here in March for four nights...The staff were friendly, the atmosphere was great and I think the rooms were cleaned twice a day as well. The rooms are spacious. I really enjoyed my time here.
There was a group of 14 of us from one company and the staff went out of their way to help
Have the Hammam - My skins was amazingly soft. The massage was average

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed for a week in this lovely hotel its stunningy clean and tidy. the food and service are excellent, the rooms are spacious enough and well decorated

I would recomend this hotel to anyone as it is just fantastic

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The most charming place for a relaxing vacation.
Comfortables and spacious rooms, a beautiful terrace with fabulous views and an excellent food.
the staff was so professional and nice. They've organised tours and visits to local vallages to enjoy culture and nature. They were so kind to help us to enjoy every moments of our stay.

The service was excellent, I hope to return soon if possible on the sin the summer holidays.

Many thanks for a womderful week.

Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Opened in late 2012, we stayed 2 nights at the end of January. A really relaxing Riad in the upmarket part just outside Marrakech. Whilst the food was excellent the menu on our second night was very similar to that on our first night. We were the only guests so this may have been a contributory factor. Breakfast is superb; you probably will not need lunch. Relax by the pool (the water was very cold!) and let the world go by. There is nothing in the immediate vicinity other than other large properties. A return trip to the Medina by taxi (organised by the Riad) is 400 Dirham

Room Tip: I clicked on the fitness centre button and should have left this blank
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was the perfect setting for my winter get-away from London last year. Every aspect catered for, for an extremely relaxing, friendly & luxurious time. Exactly what I wanted from a trip like this and more, I could really unwind and recharge fully. The interiors were particularly elegant, as were the views from the hotel. I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Simply a fantastic place, very clean, good beds large rooms, and with great Spa facility particularly for an hotel of this size.
The staff was exceptionaly attentif to make sure that we will enjoy our stay. Nothing we could ask was too much trouble. From the start when we arrive at 12pm and asked for some food, I expected a sandwich or a quick snack, not a plate of fresh and delicious crudity (vegetable herbs and fruit are grow in the Hotel estate) followed by a tagine and a dessert. Or having the spa traitment outside the normal hours, a breakfast served at 11.30 because we over slept...
Every where I could go the staff will say hello remembering my name. Overall it was very close to perfection, the only downside was that there is no menu, so if you haven't mention to the reception that you will eat at the hotel, for lunch or dinner the choice will be limited. But on the other hand with a little notice you can ask for almost anything and they will cook it for you.
We tried few good restaurant during our stay, but the best we had was at the hotel. Simple but very tasty and flavorsome.

While there is no special activity for kids, the staff did they best to entertain my young daughter, (they spoiled her really).

We tried various hotel (not La Mamounia) none of them could match with le Palais de L'O

Basically for me there is only one place to stay in Marrakesh, I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ILIASS B, Directeur général at Palais de l'O, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Palais de l'O.
I am glad that you had a wonderful time with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by our staff.I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all of them.

I appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future

Please rest assured that it would be my personal pleasure to welcoming you again at Le Palais de l'O in the near future.

Kind regards,

Iliass Benzitoun
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This beautifully designed hotel was an amazing experience, surrounded by beautiful gardens, the room i had has a priceless view of the atlas mountains, phenomenal spa, excelante food (to die for) perfect service, can't wait to come back.
But keep in mind it's 15 min from the city center which was my choice to stay away from the city noise and enjoy tranquility.
Nothing says romance like this superb hotel which was for me the perfect spot for a romantic stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Palais de l'O? Share your experiences!