“Quarzazate day trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 466 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Travel to Marrakech is a great experience; Click Excursions offers you large things to do during your stay in this magical city.Click Excursions Company has a team of certified and experienced and professionel drivers who will ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment as you travel to your chosen Moroccan destinations. They are passionate about sharing their culture, heritage and history. The traveller can be assured of a visual discovery and narrative education of what makes Morocco legendary. Morocco is much more beatifull with Click Excursions
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Quarzazate day trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I booked this trip before I left England due to no money paid up front ..you just paid on the trip,if no show.. no problem trying to get a refund...bliss.
We were picked up on time 7am from our apartment in the middle of Marrakech on time .The car was comfortable with air con if needed,our party consited of 4 persons and the driver.
The driver was called Abdul, english was not bad and if you were a football fan you were in for a treat for the day manly due to our teams back home and this week the world cup was on.He took us to all his regular haunts on the trip ie cafes,restaurants for his freebies but this is the norm on trips we have been on throughout the world and it was expected by us ,he did stop when we wanted too for photo shoots and to visit any loos during the trip he even bought us water at a local shop in a village which you normally do not stop and I loved this because it was a little touch of real morocco and not a regular tourist stop.Only slight down side he use his mobile a lot during the trip.and not hands free.
The trip felt long due to winding roads and we arrived back at our appartment approx 6pm all safe ,tired and hungry.Overall we all ageed the experience was good, lovely landscapes great old Berber villages,hair raising mountain roads and to escape from Marrakech for the day was heaven even though we all love the city ..go on try it !
The next day we booked another trip with a different driver for my son and friend to the valley trip which they loved water falls,.. mint tea at a Berber village.. on arriving back our son forgot his sunglasses before i needed to contact the company they emailed me and the next day even phoned me and delivered back the sunglasses to our apartment..great service so we will use clickexcursions every time even on our next visit to Morocco even if you can get the trip maybe a little cheaper else where. many thanks Paul,Helen,Lloyd and Emma ,Exeter ,England

Belfast
3 attraction reviews
“Marrakech Camel Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Our driver picked us up and was very welcoming and friendly. On our way to the camel ride he told us about the history of Marrakech which was very interesting and he engaged with us about the culture and other things to do. When we arrived we were given things to wear that would keep us cool and protect us from the heat as it was very warm. The guide helped us on to the camel and then took us around the area, he also stopped a few times to take photos for us. The ride was exciting and the camels were well behaved, it was a great excursion if you want to go outside the city and experience the culture. Afterwards you are taken to a sheltered area and given mint tea which we were told is traditional Berber for welcoming guests. Overall it was a great experience and a must if you aren't staying in Marrkech for a long time as most other excursions last the whole day.

Visited July 2014
“No need to take the hump with this camel ride.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The driver picked us up promptly for our camel ride in Palmeriea and shared some interesting facts and views on the history of the city and its culture. Upon arrival we were drapped in traditional Berber garnments and mounted our camels. The humidity was bearable but it was extremely hot. The palm trees and desert terrain proved to be a nice contrast to the hustle of the city and the camels were well behaved. Overall I would highly recommend the camel ride as at just over an hour long it proved to be excellent value for money. And the tea offered left me feeling minty fresh.

Visited July 2014
“The journey is nice, staff sucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Clickexcursions and the driver, Deleted the name, asked me to write a review if I wish.

Well, here we go:
The trip in overall is very interesting. We saw lots of Morocco; Ouazarzate and the places around are very nice.
Also:

1) The driver's English was very good. He clearly stopped wherever he had deals to. Despite we clearly asked him NOT to drop us to a touristic place for food, but rather to a local Ouazarzate restaurant he trusts he did not. He showed he understands but then he purposely let it go when we suddenly saw he was driving us out of Ouazarzate to eat. Instead we reached Ait Benhaddou where he decided for us to eat, despite I told him again we don t want to eat there.

2) He was driving quite carelessly and was talking on the phone for a long time on handsfree. He did not really speed down at curves although asked him twice.

3) He avoided to give us change pretending he does not understand. When I clearly told him he has to return us 2 euros (a really so small amount) he told me he does not have euros. I told him to give me the equivalent in Dirhams and then he told me he did not have money as change. Well, some self-respect and dignity would not hurt.

Visited June 2014
clickexcursionsa, Manager at Click Excursions Day Tours, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Clients

First we always would like to thank every real customer who want to send us his feed back about his experience with us and really we are very happy to hear every one was glad about our service and the way that they was treated .
From our beginning we offer to our guest a really great welcome with such great service as we knew without our customer we are nothing ,also we knew that our customer as they had a good value and such good work they will absolute recommend to us.
For that complaint we had really difficult to find who the source of that, and automatically we knew that can be some of our competitor who done this.
We had to say it is always responsible that our service is our image, which is why almost 98 % of our customers are happy and satisfied with our service.

Ahmed Haddad
Click Excursion Team
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome day out from Marrakech to Ourika Valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 5 days in Marrakech in late June, and we were looking for an escape from the city one day. I went off of the good Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed! For SUCH a reasonable price (about $80 USD for 2), we were picked up by Karim as scheduled around 9am and driven 1.5 hours to Ourika Valley. The drive was gorgeous. We had just one other passenger in a very nice air conditioned SUV. We absolutely loved hiking with our local guide Mohammed to see these waterfalls- had no idea what a workout it would be! It was a great day out of the craziness of Marrakech with some exercise, great views, and experiencing another part of the country. Had a nice lunch overlooking the river after (I'll admit food was mediocre and overpriced, but still so pleasant!), and got back to Marrakech around 4pm.