“No need to take the hump with this camel ride.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 527 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel to Marrakech is a great experience; Click Excursions offers you large things to do during your stay in this magical city.Click Excursions Company has a team of certified and experienced and professionel drivers who will ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment as you travel to your chosen Moroccan destinations. They are passionate about sharing their culture, heritage and history. The traveller can be assured of a visual discovery and narrative education of what makes Morocco legendary. Morocco is much more beatifull with Click Excursions
“No need to take the hump with this camel ride.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The driver picked us up promptly for our camel ride in Palmeriea and shared some interesting facts and views on the history of the city and its culture. Upon arrival we were drapped in traditional Berber garnments and mounted our camels. The humidity was bearable but it was extremely hot. The palm trees and desert terrain proved to be a nice contrast to the hustle of the city and the camels were well behaved. Overall I would highly recommend the camel ride as at just over an hour long it proved to be excellent value for money. And the tea offered left me feeling minty fresh.

Visited July 2014

“The journey is nice, staff sucks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Clickexcursions and the driver, Deleted the name, asked me to write a review if I wish.

Well, here we go:
The trip in overall is very interesting. We saw lots of Morocco; Ouazarzate and the places around are very nice.
Also:

1) The driver's English was very good. He clearly stopped wherever he had deals to. Despite we clearly asked him NOT to drop us to a touristic place for food, but rather to a local Ouazarzate restaurant he trusts he did not. He showed he understands but then he purposely let it go when we suddenly saw he was driving us out of Ouazarzate to eat. Instead we reached Ait Benhaddou where he decided for us to eat, despite I told him again we don t want to eat there.

2) He was driving quite carelessly and was talking on the phone for a long time on handsfree. He did not really speed down at curves although asked him twice.

3) He avoided to give us change pretending he does not understand. When I clearly told him he has to return us 2 euros (a really so small amount) he told me he does not have euros. I told him to give me the equivalent in Dirhams and then he told me he did not have money as change. Well, some self-respect and dignity would not hurt.

Visited June 2014
clickexcursionsa, Manager at Click Excursions Day Tours, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Clients

First we always would like to thank every real customer who want to send us his feed back about his experience with us and really we are very happy to hear every one was glad about our service and the way that they was treated .
From our beginning we offer to our guest a really great welcome with such great service as we knew without our customer we are nothing ,also we knew that our customer as they had a good value and such good work they will absolute recommend to us.
For that complaint we had really difficult to find who the source of that, and automatically we knew that can be some of our competitor who done this.
We had to say it is always responsible that our service is our image, which is why almost 98 % of our customers are happy and satisfied with our service.

Ahmed Haddad
Click Excursion Team
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome day out from Marrakech to Ourika Valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 5 days in Marrakech in late June, and we were looking for an escape from the city one day. I went off of the good Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed! For SUCH a reasonable price (about $80 USD for 2), we were picked up by Karim as scheduled around 9am and driven 1.5 hours to Ourika Valley. The drive was gorgeous. We had just one other passenger in a very nice air conditioned SUV. We absolutely loved hiking with our local guide Mohammed to see these waterfalls- had no idea what a workout it would be! It was a great day out of the craziness of Marrakech with some exercise, great views, and experiencing another part of the country. Had a nice lunch overlooking the river after (I'll admit food was mediocre and overpriced, but still so pleasant!), and got back to Marrakech around 4pm.

London, United Kingdom
“Click Excursions, you made our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My family had such a great time in Morocco and a lot of that is down to Click Excursions. We booked 3 trips with them and like Dabs 155, I was really surprised when I was booking, that I didn't have to pay a deposit. I thought ... they might not show up!

But they did! Abdel was so accommodating taking us to Ouzoud falls and taking pity on me - so scared of the winding paths up and down the mountain! And then he made sure our night with Fantasia was exactly that, an Arabian fantasy - picking us up promptly and bringing us back, replete with lamb tagine!

Hussein was another fantastic driver, making sure we could take refuge and drink mint tea in a cafe while our crazy children went camel riding in the hot sun.
One of the nicest things was that both drivers spoke English, so it wasn't all just down to me, with my hesitant French.

Click's prices are very reasonable and negotiable depending on the size. For a family a 5, I couldn't ask for better.
Choukran!

“Trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We booked 2 trips with click excursions and were a bit apprehensive as their prices were approx 40 to 50% less than hotel trip prices! We neednt have worried as both trips from start to finish were first class! We were picked up at the door in a lovely air conditioned 4x4 and taken to our planned trips. My husband and son took part in the quad trip and were buzzing when they returned! Two days later we all went on camel trip which was fabulous and we had photos taken by a man who said he would deliver them to the hotel that evening! The photos were great quality and a lovely momento! Im just sorry I didnt do the city guide trip and atlas mountsin trip! A good reason to come back! Thanks for making our holiday