“best vacation so far with click excursions” 5 of 5 stars

+212 661-165800
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel to Marrakech is a great experience; Click Excursions offers you large things to do during your stay in this magical city.Click Excursions Company has a team of certified and experienced and professionel drivers who will ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment as you travel to your chosen Moroccan destinations. They are passionate about sharing their culture, heritage and history. The traveller can be assured of a visual discovery and narrative education of what makes Morocco legendary. Morocco is much more beatifull with Click Excursions
London, England, United Kingdom
“best vacation so far with click excursions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Our family went on a vacation that was well needed.
We went to Marrakech not knowing a lot about it. Thanks goodness we found Click Excursions. Guide showed us everything. We felt very safe and left Morocco with a wonderful experience. We came home with all our spices, oils and blankets. We will for sure be looking you up next time we visit!! Stay in touch!

Visited August 2013

Chester, United Kingdom
“Professional and Friendly Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having used this company for our airport transfer to the hotel arranged in the UK we were pleased with the friendliness and sensible driving ability of the driver who left us with a list of great value trips.I then contacted Ahmed who was warm and friendly who spoke great English and who duly arranged our trips to the Atlas mountains and then a Camel ride.We were in fact an hour late for our first trip to the mountains as we didn't realise the clocks had been put forward that day however our driver Abdullah was so relaxed and understanding who then transported us in a new air conditioned 4 x4,Abdullah was also so friendly and informative as we drove sensibily along.We were then left in the capable hands of our tour guide Hassan who was from the Berber village and could speak so many languages it put us to shame.Hassan gave us great insight into the traditional Moroccan way of life as we walked and then lead us to brilliant waterfalls along fairly challenging pathways which he safely guided us along.The tour finished at a traditional Moroccan restaurant serving a beautiful three course meal for 120dh.Abdullah then drove us home safely displaying his exceptional driving ability to get us through the holiday traffic choked single mountain road.Our camel trip once again went as smooth as the other trip with sensible driving to the camels which appeared to be well looked after and gave us an experience we will never forget.I never thought I would be fond of a camel.Ahmed then in person arranged our return airport trip which again went all to plan.Thank you Ahmed and all your staff.

Visited August 2013
10 attraction reviews
“Overall very enjoyable camel ride.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Booked a camel excursion with clickexcursions as this was the cheapest price we could find online before we left. We were picked up exactly on time as promised and dropped off again wherever we requested. Be prepared that the individuals you meet along the way i.e. the camel leader, taxi driver etc, will probably ask you for tips and this will add on to the price you have already paid. The only reason this gets 4 out of 5 stars and not 5 is that we were left wondering what was going on most of the time as no-one spoke any English and they didn't communicate the itinerary or times to us i.e. we spent a long time waiting in the taxi for others to arrive but no-one understood us when we asked what we were waiting for, and that can be a bit disconcerting in a new and unfamiliar place! Should have taken our phrasebook with us! This isn't to say people weren't friendly though, and after the initial confusion we had an enjoyable experience. I would say it was well worth the money spent.

Visited July 2013
uk
12 attraction reviews
“Amazing........! Thankyou Ahmed and Team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This local Moroccan company is well worth booking to go and sight see. If you have never been to Morocco before or like me treat it as a second home, Ahmed and his team will go out off their way to show you their culture. I have been to Morocco many times and will now only use Click excursions. What appeals to myself is that you pay when you have your excursion which was extremely helpful to me in 2011 when my mother became ill and I had booked an excursion with Click excursions and had to postpone the trip. The guides are with you at all times, their understanding of your language is very good and are willing to translate to the Moroccan People on your behalf. This year I did a 3 day Sahara trip and it was the most amazing experience I have ever had. Ahmed will select a driver / guide for you with a private, air condition vehicle and will arrange pick up at your hotel doorstep. The guides will show you what you would like to see and if you do not want to go to any extra factories or shops they will not take you! I travelled this year with another female friend and I felt safe while I was with the guide at all times.
Ahmed and the team, look forward to seeing you in November!

Visited May 2013
London
9 attraction reviews
“Ourika Valley/Atlas Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Click Excursions= Brilliant. Their service was outstanding. they picked us up from the Riad we were staying at. Our driver Ahmed was on time and very professional. He provided us with a history lesson on the Berber culture, brought us to an Argan oil factory and helped us take amazingly stunning pictures of the atlas mountain. Once we arrived at Ourika Valley he showed us a perfect spot to eat.. a restaurant with seating in the river. absolutely beautiful. Once lunch was over , he introduced us to our Berber guide, who was going to help us get to the Ourika waterfalls. Our guide was absolutely fantastic. the higher we got in the mountain the more difficult it became and light-headed I was, however he made sure I was felt safe and didn't force me to hurry up.

He provided us with an insight into his culture, the importance of the waterfall and mountain and he was absolutely hilarious at times. He was also a great singer!

the tour last the whole day and we didn't arrive back until the evening. I would recommend click excursions to anyone wanting a professional AND enjoyable experience.

Visited June 2013