“Professional and Friendly Company” 5 of 5 stars

+212 661-165800
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel to Marrakech is a great experience; Click Excursions offers you large things to do during your stay in this magical city.Click Excursions Company has a team of certified and experienced and professionel drivers who will ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment as you travel to your chosen Moroccan destinations. They are passionate about sharing their culture, heritage and history. The traveller can be assured of a visual discovery and narrative education of what makes Morocco legendary. Morocco is much more beatifull with Click Excursions
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional and Friendly Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having used this company for our airport transfer to the hotel arranged in the UK we were pleased with the friendliness and sensible driving ability of the driver who left us with a list of great value trips.I then contacted Ahmed who was warm and friendly who spoke great English and who duly arranged our trips to the Atlas mountains and then a Camel ride.We were in fact an hour late for our first trip to the mountains as we didn't realise the clocks had been put forward that day however our driver Abdullah was so relaxed and understanding who then transported us in a new air conditioned 4 x4,Abdullah was also so friendly and informative as we drove sensibily along.We were then left in the capable hands of our tour guide Hassan who was from the Berber village and could speak so many languages it put us to shame.Hassan gave us great insight into the traditional Moroccan way of life as we walked and then lead us to brilliant waterfalls along fairly challenging pathways which he safely guided us along.The tour finished at a traditional Moroccan restaurant serving a beautiful three course meal for 120dh.Abdullah then drove us home safely displaying his exceptional driving ability to get us through the holiday traffic choked single mountain road.Our camel trip once again went as smooth as the other trip with sensible driving to the camels which appeared to be well looked after and gave us an experience we will never forget.I never thought I would be fond of a camel.Ahmed then in person arranged our return airport trip which again went all to plan.Thank you Ahmed and all your staff.

Visited August 2013

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Overall very enjoyable camel ride.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Booked a camel excursion with clickexcursions as this was the cheapest price we could find online before we left. We were picked up exactly on time as promised and dropped off again wherever we requested. Be prepared that the individuals you meet along the way i.e. the camel leader, taxi driver etc, will probably ask you for tips and this will add on to the price you have already paid. The only reason this gets 4 out of 5 stars and not 5 is that we were left wondering what was going on most of the time as no-one spoke any English and they didn't communicate the itinerary or times to us i.e. we spent a long time waiting in the taxi for others to arrive but no-one understood us when we asked what we were waiting for, and that can be a bit disconcerting in a new and unfamiliar place! Should have taken our phrasebook with us! This isn't to say people weren't friendly though, and after the initial confusion we had an enjoyable experience. I would say it was well worth the money spent.

Visited July 2013
uk
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing........! Thankyou Ahmed and Team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This local Moroccan company is well worth booking to go and sight see. If you have never been to Morocco before or like me treat it as a second home, Ahmed and his team will go out off their way to show you their culture. I have been to Morocco many times and will now only use Click excursions. What appeals to myself is that you pay when you have your excursion which was extremely helpful to me in 2011 when my mother became ill and I had booked an excursion with Click excursions and had to postpone the trip. The guides are with you at all times, their understanding of your language is very good and are willing to translate to the Moroccan People on your behalf. This year I did a 3 day Sahara trip and it was the most amazing experience I have ever had. Ahmed will select a driver / guide for you with a private, air condition vehicle and will arrange pick up at your hotel doorstep. The guides will show you what you would like to see and if you do not want to go to any extra factories or shops they will not take you! I travelled this year with another female friend and I felt safe while I was with the guide at all times.
Ahmed and the team, look forward to seeing you in November!

Visited May 2013
London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ourika Valley/Atlas Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Click Excursions= Brilliant. Their service was outstanding. they picked us up from the Riad we were staying at. Our driver Ahmed was on time and very professional. He provided us with a history lesson on the Berber culture, brought us to an Argan oil factory and helped us take amazingly stunning pictures of the atlas mountain. Once we arrived at Ourika Valley he showed us a perfect spot to eat.. a restaurant with seating in the river. absolutely beautiful. Once lunch was over , he introduced us to our Berber guide, who was going to help us get to the Ourika waterfalls. Our guide was absolutely fantastic. the higher we got in the mountain the more difficult it became and light-headed I was, however he made sure I was felt safe and didn't force me to hurry up.

He provided us with an insight into his culture, the importance of the waterfall and mountain and he was absolutely hilarious at times. He was also a great singer!

the tour last the whole day and we didn't arrive back until the evening. I would recommend click excursions to anyone wanting a professional AND enjoyable experience.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The vacation in Marrakech was one of the best ever and 90% was due to Click Excursions. I was travelling with my mother and we did 3 tours and 1 transfer with this company.
We booked a city tour for the first day, Monday. Ahmed was on time and very polite and patient when we realized we have the wrong hour so we were not expecting to leave for another hour. He took us to Medina where we met Ouidad, who is not an ordinary guide but a beautiful, intelligent, warm lady. She was flexible with our needs and together with Ahmed took us to an affordable Shopping Centre to buy the wanted Djellabas -not included in the tour and no extra charge ( we got compliments all week about them). Being the first day they made us optimistic about our stay in Marrakech. On Wednesday we took a tour to Ourika Valley. Hicham the driver made us feel very comfortable from the minute we step into his car. When we got there we decided not to visit the cascades as I didn't want my mother to get too tired so he made it clear to the guide that we will not use his services. We felt he was there for us all the way and not trying to "sell" or push for anything. There we met Ahmed (the head and heart of the company) and we were very impressed with his honesty and willingness to satisfy his clients. Based on these 2 experiences we decided while still on Ourika to take a trip to Essaouira next day. Ahmed confirmed it on the spot so we went with Hicham to Essauria. By then we felt we are meeting a member of our family and the day we spent there was perfect. Hicham gave us great tips and answered any questions we had. All the way we felt we were looked after and for 2 women travelling alone this is very important. Same company arranged our transfer to the airport. Timings were great as we didn't want to spend unnecessary time in the airport ( too hot). Overall it was like dealing with a company going the extra mile to offer you the comfort and service you couldn't even dream of. Tips: feel comfortable to book everything before you leave UK as you don't need to pay on booking and you can trust the driver will be there as agreed. We booked 24hours before our departure and got immediate confirmation. As I did my research before choosing them I can say this is one of the very few travel companies that are straight forward with their prices ( so no surprises afterwards). A big thank you to Ahmed and his team!

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction