This luxury hotel was practically our private hotel during our 4 night stay.
The rooms (suites) are very large, very nicely decorated with plenty of room.
They have iPADs in the room that you can use freely.
The bathroom is also very big and elegant.
The pool in the ground floor is very nice. The water is quite cool. Maybe they cool it.
The service was very good. All the staff speaks very good English.
Breakfast was very well served.
Overall we enjoyed our stay.
A couple of things to improve:
* Controlling the lights in the rooms is a challenge. Even for technology savyy people.
* Air conditioning wasn't strong enough. But we came in a heat wave (46 degrees Centigrade) an
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of a vibrant and magical city, The Pearl Marrakech exudes the mystery and exoticism of another world. This is the ultimate escape, a cool haven of discovery and pleasure. Whether seeking an engaging nightlife scene, renowned fine dining or a day of spa relaxation, The Pearl Marrakech is a luxurious experience, evoking a sophisticated, chic ambiance with discreet and effortless service. Designed by the acclaimed Jacques Garcia, its opulent interior blends precious marbles with sumptuous velvet and other rare textiles, creating an intimate atmosphere with a modern edge. Ceilings in the lobby are hand-carved wood, and a central rotunda is surrounded by an intricately patterned Moroccan design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Pearl Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.