“Enjoyable Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 529 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Morocco Tours :is a full service travel company based in Marrakech, Morocco. The company was created to show our clients worldwide the authenticity of Morocco that is deeply rooted in culture and history. Our experienced native guides are fluent in English, Berber. Our goal is to provide our customers with quality services and excellent experiences. Our services include arrangements for accommodations, transportation, and guided excursions throughout Morocco. Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, and/or looking for a cultural or adventurous experience, we are here to work with you in customizing the perfect itinerary for your holiday.
Singapore
“Enjoyable Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

First of all, Rachid the owner is a friendly and responsible guide. He promptly replied to my emails, making the booking of the Merzouga trip a breeze. I was greeted upon arrival in Marrakech as a complimentary pickup service was provided with the tour i booked. This is definitely a big plus point. The trip proved to be an unforgettable experience for me. I was travelling alone and Rachid make sure that everything went the right way throughout the trip. Thanks to Rachid and others for making this trip an awesome one. I would definitely recommend Discover Morocco Tours to anyone who is going to visit Morocco. Lastly, good job guys

Visited October 2013
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Day Tours, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
mess Gina,

thank you very much for this great review about your trip with us to merzouga desert tour 2 night 3 days, and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour with us.

Dublin, Ireland
“Day trip to Ait Ben Haddou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Arriving in Marrakech for a long weekend break we decided to try to use one of the days to take a day trip outside of the city. After doing some quick research on our options we found Discover Morocco Day Tours and rang them to see what could be arranged.

Rachid was very accommodating, organising a trip for the following morning at short notice. He arrived at our Riad early in the morning and brought us to the main square where our minibus and driver (also Rachid) awaited.

The trip itself was really interesting and took in many sights including Tizi n'Tichka pass, Ait Ben Haddou and Ouarzazate, and took about 12 hours in total. Throughout Rachid was jovial, informative and open minded. We found the price to be very reasonable as it also included for all our food and drink.

We would recommend contracting Rachid for any trip you might be planning around the Marrakech area. In terms of value, friendliness and local knowledge he would be hard to beat.

Dear Peter,

Thank you so much for this great review about your day tour with us to ait ben haddou.
we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour with us,and i wish to see you again in morocco than we will be more happy to show you more best things.

Bivona, Sicilia, Italy
“ourika valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

visit to the beautiful Ourika valley, a very unique place, to visit if one is nearby, thanks to a guide rachid very prepared and available fully engages you in this wonderful place, jumping between the stones to get to the falls and 'was great fun, stop to drink tea 'and see the water fall a' unique experience, I suggest you contact rachid, 'cause working with passion and seek the solution for every need, thanks to a great friend, I hope to do another tour with you and with the your staff.

Visited September 2013
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Day Tours, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Daniel,
thank you very much for the great review about your day tour with us to the ourika valley.
we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour with us,and you are very welcome to morocco next time.

Thanks u so much
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Exciting Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

First of all I would like to thanks Discover Morocco tours team for everything, our tours where organized very profesionally. We did Marrakech city day tour,day Trip Ait benhaddou/Ouarzazate / mountains and day trip to Essaouira city. The program for tours were preparated very good, transport was comfortable and we could relax and enjoy the ride. Big thanks to our guide Rachid he helped with everything we needed in Morocco, he was also very funny and keep us smiling all time, also he knows english very well and it is hard to find good english guide in Morocco. One day I was filling not so good, I got temperature, but our man Rachid organized medicine quickly and after some time I was feeling better and ready for the trip. Thank you very much for this. Next time I will visit Morocco, I will certainly use Discover Morocco services, because of the quality and I really want to meet again always smiling man Rachid. If you visit Marocco you just have to meet this man, he make your trip very entertaining.Thank you again Rachid.

Visited October 2013
Richard s, Owner at Discover Morocco Day Tours, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Hi Dear,
Thank you very much for this great review about your travel with our company.
we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed this tour to ait ben haddou and ourzazate and Essaouira too with us,and we are here in morocco to show more best and great things about moroccan life.

and thanks a lot for the team of .tripadvisor,and We recommend everyone to check tripadvisor before to go to any country that can help everyone to find the best .

All the best
Tokyo, Japan
“Great experience! Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

First of all, I would like to say thank you to our guide, driver and Rachid.
This was the first time in Morocco and it seemed a little challenging than other countries we have ever visited. But our 3 days tour was really the highlight in this trip with unforgettable memory. I was totally right to decide Discover Morocco Tours.

I booked 3 days 2 nights Desert tour to Merzouga dunes and I have contacted with Rachid who was prompt in replying to my emails every time.
Our guide was punctual, knowledgeable, warm and friendly with excellent english. Absolutely everything on the tour was perfect with the food, the comfy car, and the accommodation. I felt safe at all times, and I learnt a lot from our guide about Berber culture and history. We were also given enough time at stops to take photos, or grab a drink or bite to eat.
I am very pleased with the quality of service.

Thank you very much for the wonderful tour.
Highly recommended !

Visited September 2013
Rishard A, Owner at Discover Morocco Day Tours, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you so much for this great review,about a desert tour 2 nights 3 days.

and i am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour with our guide lahcen,we are here in morocco to show the best for everyone,and i would like to see you here again than we will be more glad to show you more beautiful views about morocco.

and warm regards for the team of TripAdvisor too.

Rachid amllah