“Best Travel Experience in Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 150 things to do in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer day tour to deserts, waterfalls, Hiking Trails and Taxis Transfers
Rabat, Morocco
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Best Travel Experience in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Merzougha is roughly a 7-8 hour drive from Fes through the Mid and High Atlas Mountains. It is the best way to see large sand dunes. You arrive and then take a 1-1.5 hour camel ride into the dunes. Many choose to overnight in the dunes with an organized tour. Many options are available from many of the local hotels in and around the area. It is possible to have part of your group stay in a hotel and part of your group spend the night in the dunes. We have arranged and sent many groups to Merzougha and many say they prefer to stay one extra day in the large dunes. You can climb the dunes, snowboard down the dunes. The best time to go is April/May. The summer time gets too hot. Groups find it comfortable to do an overnight in during December and Jan. It is worth mentioning that this is a longer drive from Marrakech and cannot be reached in one day. You can visit small dunes in a city called Zagora which is about a 7 hour drive from Marrakech, yet the dunes there are not even in the same category as the ones in Merzougha.

Visited February 2013

Cusco, Cusco, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Marroco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The Adventure trips to Morrocco has been one of most unforgettable trips in the world.
it is a trip filled with unforgettable and exciting moments. I'd recommend anyone to go on this trip.

Visited September 2012

-Great tour guides
-Good food
-Beautiful Hotels
-Mind blowing site seeing
-Let me just say the I stayed overnight in the Sahara desert and did not sleep because I was in awe of the amazing night sky. We all then saw the sunrise and it was a moment that I will never forget. You learn about the culture of the desert and just embrace the peacefulness of standing in a sea of sand.
-Amazing!

Visited May 2012
Busan, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ridiculously awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was probably one of the best experiences of my life. I did a three day tour with three of my friends, and I am so glad we picked this. Our guide's name was Youssef and he was awesome! He met is in Marrakech, and from there we began an amazing three day adventure. A beautiful hotel on the first night, a night in the desert on the second, and on the third day we ended up in Fes. I seriously wish we could have done more time in the desert. I can't describe the amazing views, the amazing experience, it was truly unforgettable.

I loved our off-road adventures, and our drives through various Berber villages. It's something that you truly have to experience at least once in your life.

Make sure that you get Youssef and his driver (forgot his name.....yikes) for this. Truly worth the money!

Visited August 2012
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ourika Valley with Morocco Sports”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in Marrakech on business and had just a free day for the sight, then I booked a day trip to Ourika Valley with this company. I had an excellent experience with a private guide/driver(Mohamed) in his comfortable 4x4, he was friendly, knowledgeable, and FUN! Thank you so much. Sure I will be back with my family for a sahara trip.

Will