“very nice but !” 3 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“very nice but !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The spa is very nice, exceeded our expectations as we were a bit sceptical, but the welcome and change over went well. The massage itself was very nice and perfect as part of the last night relaxation at Marrakech. However, two flaws were that the ladies that were carrying out the couples massages kept talking through out the massage so we weren't quite able to dose off and fully 100% relax, also the AC kept being switched on and off so kept going from hot to cold repeatedly. Had these two not happened, the rating would have defintely been a five as it was a very nice relaxing experience.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A relaxing experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

It was my first time in a hammam and I found it very relaxing. I was greeted by friendly staff who explained the treatments and prices available. I was shown to a changing room with secure lockers where I could store my clothes and valuables. The hammam was situated on the roof and was very thorough. Afterwards I went for a massage. To finish I was taken to a dark room and served with tea. I was so relaxed that I lost all track of time. The staff were very friendly. My skin was smoother and glowing when I came out. I found it a very enjoyable experience and would definitely go back again.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Decent value, not the best experience I've had”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had never done a hammam treatment before, so I don't have a ton of context, but the place seemed fine, and it was substantially cheaper than other places we looked into. I went with a friend who had done it before, and we kept looking at each other confused during the scrub part of it; it just seemed a little haphazard. I also wasn't thrilled with the fact that I was just lying on these surfaces that really can't be cleaned in between customers (though I don't know if this is abnormal; from what I've heard, it's similar to other places like Korean or Turkish baths). The massage part of it was great. Overall, I thought it was worth the $40 USD that I paid, but I don't know if I would go back.

Visited December 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Hammam and massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The perfect retreat from a Marrakech downpour. Having never been for a Hammam or a massage it was a rare treat and a novel experience. The spa is well signposted and easy to find and the welcome was excellent. We found the spa to be clean and elegant with an attentive team. We did not know what to expect from the Hammam and each part was a pleasant surprise. We chose the couple's package with 1hour massage and it was well worth it. I am not sure my skin has ever felt better.

Visited October 2012
“disapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

it was not clean at all and the massage totally overrated.
instead of a massage I've got a smooth caress.

Visited October 2012