“Superb Privatertou” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 735 Sightseeing Tours in Marrakech
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: MOROCCO TRAVEL AND TOURISM Azulaventuras is a tour company with an alternative tourism experience around Morocco. Azulaventuras was made to offer a service for people who want to travel to the authentic Morocco. We offer different possibilities to go on a trip: individual or group trips, end of school-year trips, any time of the year and all around Morocco. We organize trips for all kind of tourism: Sun-and-beach tourism: Relax in the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts. Cultural tourism in order to visit Imperial cities, villages, Berbers, museums and monuments. Places which have an artistic merit and historic value. Ecotourism: the main attraction of Morocco is the nature. Go sightseeing: Draa valley and Dades Valley of the Roses, Ourika valley, sand dunes, etc. Tourism for geologists: Lot of places which are rich in fossils. Sport and adventure tourism: You would be able to make 4x4 unknown off road tours , motorbikes, and quads/ATV; Go for camel rides in the desert, rural tourism… hiking, trekking, mountain bike, skiing crossing and Kayak. Gastronomic tourism: This is aimed at people who like Morocco ´s cuisine. It offer a wide range, mixing aromas and spices. Gastronomic tourism also offers the possibility of learning how to cook Moroccan food. Humanitarian aid tourism: It is addressed to people who intend to travel helping social projects or Non- Governmental Organizations. Azulaventuras is a travel agency which gives you the opportunity to plan any route through Morocco. Tell us your ideas and we’ll make sure you enjoy a holiday in Morocco you will never forget. Moreover, we have different accommodations such as hotels, riads, Kasbah, cottages and tents in the middle of the desert. Do you know where you want to travel to? "Morocco is ready to welcome you". The aim of our trips is to make all those travelling with us enjoy Morocco's landscape, people and cuisine. For all this, we always choose different tours to the classical tours in Morocco. Furthermore, we offer different difficulty levels. We can adapt them to changing rhythm and length depending of the requirements of the group. Morocco is a special paradise for artists and photographers.
Outer Hebrides
“Superb Privatertou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Having known about Azulaventuras for quite some time it was a pleasure to finally see Morocco in all its beauty. Rachid the driver went beyond what was expected and I even had the pleasure of meeting his family who invited me to join them for Cous Cous and refreshing drinks. Most drivers in Morocco will take you to their 'recommended' places to eat and Rachid did not fail with some really great meals and suggestions on what else to see outwith of my chosen itinerary. The accommodation included was exceptional including the night at a desert camp provided by the Berbers. I would strongly recommend Azulaventuras and after hearing about other tours while here, I am glad I chose them. They are definitely not the cheapest, but in mind probably the best. The hospitality and service was superb even down to the moment we were stopped by the police in a spot check. The police were more intent on making sure, as a single male traveller, that I was enjoying everything about the journey and providing me with chilled water... Now lets see the police in the uk do that. Thankyou Azulaventuras (Hamid and Rachid.

Visited June 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Awe-inspiring Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We took on 7 days tour with Azulaventuras in May 2014. Had blazing great time!!!! Hamid, our guide was knowledgeable, an excellent driver, always stay alert and entertaining.

The choice of accommodations were commendable!! We enjoyed each of the riad/hotel we stayed!!!
View was magnificently amazing throughout the road trips and desert. Morocco landscapes are awesomely breathtaking. Awe-inspiring experience!!

Visited May 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
“Simply the Best !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My tour in morocco was fascinating !
From marraquexe to the desert, crossing the Atlas, the gorges of Dadés, and the gorges of Todgha, the Rose Valley, the very green oasis, the dunes... all is so beautiful, that everyone should see once in his life.
But the most important is who shows you these great lands ! I was very lucky because it was HAMID ! He is a fantastic human being/guide/lider that understands you, what you like to see and to feel, and he tooks us to incredible places !
What I can assure is that I will be back, but always and only with HAMID, because he is SIMPLY THE BEST !
Ana ( Portugal )

Visited March 2014
maputo
“This trip was one of the most memorable of my life!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The smell, the people, the silence, the colors, the spicy, the contrasts, the green, the land, the velvet sand, the snow, the food, the charming, the eyes, the smiles, the mystery… All this with our sponsor of excellence HAMID ... A fantastic human being passionate for his homeland…From Mozambique Kanimambo (Thanks)

Visited March 2014
Madrid, Spain
“Beyond expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Right from the start, as soon as my friends and I got off the plane... we knew that Travelling with Azul Aventuras was great. Beyond expectations. Hamid is a great guy who speaks perfect english and spanish. He not only showed us the typical, but also gave us the "unofficial" tour making our stay adventurous and special. We enjoyed the country, the dessert, the food, the sight seeing, and of course the company. They accomodated every request we had rigthh from the start. And now that we're back to our routines, we know we have group of friends in Morrocco who will make our trips in that country a pleasure.
I wont hesitate to contact them when I go back to Morocco. No doubt about it.

Visited December 2013