“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 529 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: MOROCCO TRAVEL AND TOURISM Azulaventuras is a tour company with an alternative tourism experience around Morocco. Azulaventuras was made to offer a service for people who want to travel to the authentic Morocco. We offer different possibilities to go on a trip: individual or group trips, end of school-year trips, any time of the year and all around Morocco. We organize trips for all kind of tourism: Sun-and-beach tourism: Relax in the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts. Cultural tourism in order to visit Imperial cities, villages, Berbers, museums and monuments. Places which have an artistic merit and historic value. Ecotourism: the main attraction of Morocco is the nature. Go sightseeing: Draa valley and Dades Valley of the Roses, Ourika valley, sand dunes, etc. Tourism for geologists: Lot of places which are rich in fossils. Sport and adventure tourism: You would be able to make 4x4 unknown off road tours , motorbikes, and quads/ATV; Go for camel rides in the desert, rural tourism… hiking, trekking, mountain bike, skiing crossing and Kayak. Gastronomic tourism: This is aimed at people who like Morocco ´s cuisine. It offer a wide range, mixing aromas and spices. Gastronomic tourism also offers the possibility of learning how to cook Moroccan food. Humanitarian aid tourism: It is addressed to people who intend to travel helping social projects or Non- Governmental Organizations. Azulaventuras is a travel agency which gives you the opportunity to plan any route through Morocco. Tell us your ideas and we’ll make sure you enjoy a holiday in Morocco you will never forget. Moreover, we have different accommodations such as hotels, riads, Kasbah, cottages and tents in the middle of the desert. Do you know where you want to travel to? "Morocco is ready to welcome you". The aim of our trips is to make all those travelling with us enjoy Morocco's landscape, people and cuisine. For all this, we always choose different tours to the classical tours in Morocco. Furthermore, we offer different difficulty levels. We can adapt them to changing rhythm and length depending of the requirements of the group. Morocco is a special paradise for artists and photographers.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
19 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The best part of Morocco! The 3 days-2 nights tour to Merzouga from Marrakech was amazing. The guide Hamid is very nice, gives a lot of information about all the places and drives well in the desert. Azul Aventuras always replied my e-mails and they provided a nice trip.

Visited February 2013
Azulaventuras A, Owner at Azul Aventuras Day Tours, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the complimentary feedback & recommendation of our services. We are happy to know that Azul Aventuras made it possible for you to have a well balanced holiday in Morocco. Our team of professional guides, like Hamid and Moha, make it their priority to provide each traveler with the best possible cultural experience in the most engaging & enjoyable ways. We hope the memories of Morocco will bring you back soon.

Basauri, Spain
“Let's go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

It has been just only five days, but it's worth traveling. We started in Marrakech. Ohh! That's the first funny moment... dancing and having good moments wich bereber people!!!
Later we dicovered that with azul aventuras you could know a country from its own culture en people who live there. Todra, visiting the nomads, the desert... everething has been GREAT!
I recommend it!!!!!!

Visited February 2013
Azulaventuras A, Owner at Azul Aventuras Day Tours, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
On behalf of Azul Aventuras Company, I THANK YOU for sharing the 'fantastic' experiences of your family's recent tour of Morocco and your kind comments with regards to the service you received. I am glad that the itinerary we customized with your interests was to your satisfaction. A well-balanced itinerary allows travelers to explore a variety of places and activities in the most efficient use of time. You have discovered and enjoyed some great places in Morocco in a short period time - we hope you will visit this beautiful country again as there are more exciting places to discover and adventures to experience.
Ha
Granollers, Spain
“When do we repeat?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This has been our first time to Morocco. We wanted to have a wide look over Morocco because we did not know much about it (we had no time to prepare too much about the trip), so a friend introduced us to Azul Aventuras. And I have to say this was the best choice! These people prepared everything: transport, routes, places to see, accommodation, ... Hamid, our driver, is a really cool guy. He was always very attentive, answering all our questions and giving us that little hints that you're unable to understand the first time you're surrounded in a different culture. You really feel comfortable and safe with him, he is a very good driver!
We spent 8 days at Morocco, starting and ending our journey at Fez, and going through Marrakesh and the desert on Merzouga (we visited several touristic places but my memory for the name of places is very very poor, sorry).
So, with Hamid you're discovering what they say " the true Morocco", in my opinion, a very good choice if this is you're first time to Morocco.
I'm just looking forward to come back again this year, this time, I will look for a bit more of relax at the desert, but what I know for sure is that I'll go with Azul Aventuras :)

Hamid, thanks a lot for everything, I hope we can come back soon!

Visited December 2012
Hassilabied, Morocco
3 attraction reviews
“excellent trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

A few months ago I came back from a tour around Morocco. I decided to go to the desert of Merzouga to relax a bit and enjoy, as on other occasions, the beauty of its landscape, the walks along the dunes and its people.This time I got in contact with an agency I'd heard about in the past, Azulaventuras www.azulaventuras.com.With Hamid, I went over nomadic people, climbed the dunes and enjoyed a nice tea at dusk.His pleasant company and his friendliness made me spend some great moments. I didn't have to worry about anything, he took care of everything, picking me up at the arrival, the hotels on the way.a good professional, no doubt. I started my tour with Hamid and I finished it with my guide Hamid. Thanks a lot for everything and see you again, I already decided!

Visited October 2012
“2012 holidays with Azul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend Azul Aventuras. Family of five took road tour with Hamid for year-end holidays in 2012. He was courteous, punctual and an excellent driver. We visited his family and also a man in a desert cave with eight children. Hamid did indeed show us parts of the genuine Morocco he loves. Hard not to share his passion. Azul Aventuras was responsive and helpful, upgrading hotels at our request and accommodating different travel needs. Very enjoyable trip.

Azulaventuras A, Owner at Azul Aventuras Day Tours, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Hi Tim ,
Thank you so much for promoting our business , we kindly appreciate it ! so cheerful that have satisfied by our services and looking forward to be welcoming you in Morocco which has considered as you second home !