Some tips on the hotel:
- breakfast is good, breakfast staff could be better
- take a mini suite swimming pool side, they are fantastic! we had n°211
- ground floor pool in easter holiday is not heated and cold, roof pool is heated
- the spa and hamman are superb, one of the bests i have ever been in
- indian restaurant on the roof is very good, we ate there twice in five days.
- restaurant Paris is nothing special
- cocktails in the piano bar are very good, they know the classics although they are not on the menu, the wodka-martini dry tasted very good.
- reception staff is very helpfull and polite
- if you don't like smoking people in your room, restaurant, breakfast room, ... just avoid Morrocco.
- the "snackbar" at the pool for lunch has a very good price-quality range.
If i would return to Marrakech for a city trip (nothing longer) i would choose again for Les Jardins de la Koutoubia.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Les Jardins de La Koutoubia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Jardins De La Koutoubia Hotel Marrakech
- Jardins Koutoubia Marrakech