“dream home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #348 of 465 Hotels in Marrakech
Casablanca, Morocco
“dream home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

it really looks like a dream home! and they really do make you feel home! The staff is courteous, clean rooms, rooms are made twice a day, the food is so delightful and so are the gardens! Just wonderful!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

Although we were staying elsewhere on our recent trip to Marrakech my partner and I were advised by friends to visit the spa at Palais Rhoul. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

We booked a spa package and had a fabulous authentic hamman experience followed by a wonderful massage and a 3 course lunch by the poolside. The service was exemplary throughout.

Palais Rhoul truly is an oasis. Jawad - The General Manager was incredibly welcoming and kind enough to take us on a tour of the hotel and the grounds and it really is a spectacular place. All of the rooms are individually and exquisitely designed. The décor throughout in fact was simply stunning. The gardens are tranquil and spacious and everything is immaculate. I can't recommend the hotel highly enough. All in all we had a wonderful experience. We ended up returning for dinner later on in the trip and again nothing was less than perfect. It's a very special place and I won't hesitate to return but next time we will make sure we stay here.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

As you come in, the architecture srikes you by the risk it takes and the decor as well with its micture of materials and styles: Pictures, objects from all over the world fall into place impeccably. Swimiing pools are just a dream anytime of the day because of their shape and light. Birds sing and enjoy the place as much as we do. The garden is heaven, very creative and very well taken care of. The place is quite and fantastic for the people looking for tranquility and calm. I would recommand this very special place

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Monte Carlo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The first image that comes to your mind as you walk into the Palais Rhoul is that this nothing like you can imagine before you see the splendour with your own eyes. I'm met on arrival by a lady who leads the way up a path that winds up from the car entrance onto washed stone steps with a little waterway on the ground. The sound immediately calms you as you walk up to a wooden door, behind you are lead into darken antechamber that is perfumed with Amber musk, from here another door opens to the surreal main reception room with rose petals and original antiques from all over the world peppering the room. This exquisite high vaulted space leads to a circular building around the swimming pool, which is framed by the verdant gardens beyond. Some of the rooms are around the pool others are in the garden in the form of suites that are Berber "tents". I was in TENT 14 which was a romantic suite perfect for cocooning - isolated and discrete. It had a working fireplace, a huge black tiled bath tub for two, great shower gel, shampoos and fluffy towels and oh - a petalled strewn bed. Your mind will be blown when you realise you also get a small indoor swimming pool in your tent as well. All the modern needs were catered to, AC, satellite TV, free Wifi (throughout the hotel and tent) private terrace, and couches. The room service was excellent - so was the cooking in the main dining area by the pool. I ate three meals there and the quality was very good and consistent. The service was exemplary both in the rooms and throughout the property. The breakfast was also worth noting, homemade yoghurt, honey, fresh baked breads and the best orange juice I remember. A final note must be made about the gardens, they are fragrant and immaculate in Fact the Palais Rhoul is now my secret garden as well! I will return, return and return again. A great discovery!

Room Tip: I like the upstairs rooms around the pool as I visited one or two of those and the TENTS for romance
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a trip to Morocco for our honeymoon. This was our last stop after Riad Sultana, Sultana Oualidia, and Kasbah Tamadot in the Atlas Mountains. The property is gorgeous, the landscaping was beautiful, or berber tent was pure perfection. All that being said, something was off. We went out almost every night because the resort just had nothing to do, and we saw no one there. The service was a bit slow and you kind of just didn't know what the flow of the place was or what's going on. We thoroughly enjoyed it because of the beautiful tent and the privacy, being it was our honeymoon, but when I go to Morocco again, I would stay somewhere else.

There are so many beautiful properties, and it's just not that amazing that I feel the need to go back. If you do go, get a tent, it's amazing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Copenhagen, Denmark
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

No wifi in the room. We pointed it out, because we had work to do. Not possible to get new room, we were advised to sit outside in dark garden to get Internet.
We booked and payed for 45 min hammam treatment at the spa, it only lasted 30 min.
Our room charge was already taken from credit card before we arrived, and they tried to charge us twice. This was corrected when we pointed it out.
We booked airport transfer with the hotel, we were told that it was 150dh, it turned out to be 250dh.
Not much staff to be seen, they hardly speak any English and service is not good.
We had dinner at the restaurant and we both got sick.
We would not stay at this place again.
Surroundings are very pretty, and the decor is very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had the best moment in my life at this wonderful hotel, a real paradise on earth . I had the best wedding in the world ! Noura and Syvia Rhoul helped me to organize everything, I had nothing to do just to enjoying my wedding !
The catering was excellent, the houppa was wonderful and all the wedding was magical ! Every guest enjoyed this special event !

After the wedding we stayed almost a week for our honeymoon in a luxury room by the pool and we will come back each year for our wedding anniversary !
The service is perfect, all the staff is so nice, efficient and honnest .
The maid came directly to give me back really expensive diamonds earrings that I forgot !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Palais Rhoul & Spa? Share your experiences!