- "has-been" good hotel, in european standards its maximum a 3 stars hotel
- some of the staff is unfriedly and insolent (obviously been working there too long)
- old and small rooms desperatly in need of renovation
- bad wifi connection
+ concierge staff
I arrive at 10.05 am for breakfast and, unlike in any other 5 star hotel, am denied the right to have breakfast...i go to the swimming-pool bar which also does not serve any food until 12.00...when i ask where can i get food, the answer is: "room service"...so i go to room, ask for breakfast in room service (which they dont serve in the pool) and then take the tray to the swimmimg-pool to have breakfast there (see picture in attachment).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historical institution which opened its door in 1966. Fully renovated in 2005, this 5 star hotel mixes a unique nostalgic style with the latest hi-tech amenities. Top-level services are overseen by a “golden keys” Chief Concierge. Full access to all resort activities: Bars and Restaurants, Spas, Morrocan Diner-Show, Casino de Marrakech, Night Clubbing.Located in the heart of Marrakech, in the “Hivernage” residential area, and surrounded by 20 acres of beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Es Saadi Gardens & Resort - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Es Saadi Marrakech
- Hotel Es Saadi