This is a really good hotel, professionally run right in the centre of the Medina of Marrekech well within walking distance of the major sights. It is expensive but isn't everything now that the value of sterling has fallen drastically and for the money perhaps the rooms are a little small for the money. We had 2 suites both with roof terraces but be warned they are not really suites just slightly larger rooms. The hotel can be a little noisy at night but this is inevitable given its location - would wouldn't believe it was there from the outside.
Service is particularly good with top class staff and a very good restaurant. Our children were well looked after and their only complaint was that there was no one else of similar age there making them stand out in what was otherwise very much a romantic couples sort of place.
I would definately recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Escapio, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.