For my first trip to Marrakech, I could not have had a better introduction than the hospitality and quiet luxury at La Villa des Orangers. This small and exquisite hotel used to be a private home, and it is both intimate and authentic. From the moment we entered from the busy streets of the medina, we were enveloped by a sense of calm and privacy. The interior courtyards, beautiful pools, and numerous living spaces welcomed us and drew us in. Every detail is perfect: spacious rooms, tile floors, delicious meals, and courteous and attentive service. There is even laundry service. Don't let the high walls and small door on the street fool you; behind it is a wonderful oasis! The location is perfect for exploring the city, and the hotel staff can help you with restaurant recommendations, etc. For the discerning traveler, La Villa des Orangers is a must when in Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.