This beautiful Riad is exceptional. The courtyards are lovely and it is a very peaceful place to be. The staff and owners are wonderful and treat each guest special. There are two pools, one in the main area and one on the roof top. Delicious breakfast and lunch selections are included along with transportation transfers..Sitting around after dinner listening to live Moroccan music and sipping mint tea was a nice way to end a perfect day. They are located easy walking distance to the Medina. We used a local guide recommended from the Riad for 400 Mad/day which was good value as the Medina is a maze of 3500 shops and interconnecting passages.
We highly recommend La Villa des Orangers. What a wonderful experience-thank you.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Escapio, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.