This is a lovely riad located very close to the heart of the action on the main square. The staff are friendly and responsive. The courtyards are pretty with a nice pool. There is another pool on the roof with comfortable loungers. We were surprised to learn that both breakfast and lunch were included in our rate. The lunches are fantastic - 3 courses of outstanding light French food. If you are trying to decide between the nearby Mamonian and this riad, stay at the riad and just have a drink at the Mamomian if you have shoes other than sneakers. The Mamonian really does enforce the no sneaker rule.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Escapio, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.