We spent three days in Marrakech and returning to the hotel after long walks under the heat was always a pleasure. Our suite was overlooking the pool, with a beautiful bathroom and even a massage room (which unfortunately did not have time to use). The food was excellent. Well located to visit the market and to peek at la Mamounia where fortunately we were unable to get a reservation.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.