We had three nights at La Villa des Orangers and had an amazing experience. The hotel is stunning. We had a fantastic room, very large and luxuriant. The hotel salons are beautiful furnished. It is really an oasis. The service is impeccable, nothing is too much trouble and suggestions are all good and factual. We have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world and this is added as one of the best we have stayed in. It not cheap but you get what you pay for in life. It is defiantly worth paying for. The G M really knows how to put a team together and run a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.