Excellent restaurant and service after we walked in for dinner without a reservation in December 2012. Restaurant was not open but we were taken to a beautiful room with fireplace and ordered drinks with some munchies. We waited till the restaurant opened and had excellent service as well as a very tasty meal with Moroccan wine.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Expedia, Escapio, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.