This is an absolutely wonderful hotel. Small, luxury and absolutely focused on treating each guest special.
We stayed for 4 nights and it ticked every box. Authentic, luxury, central to everything and a little piece of paradise in a hectic place.
We had a lovely little courtyard room which was filled with fresh roses each day and the decor was beautifully authentic.
I cannot think of anything else to except, if u r looking for Moroccan luxury with a person touch, then this is it!
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.