Love love love this place. My travel agent recommended it, so even though I'd heard of a buInch of other luxury hotels close-by and had never heard of if before, I went with it. Great decision!
The food is pheonomenal. The lamb 3 ways at dinner was fantastic, and my favourite lunch meal was the actually the lamb also (loin I think). Not sure how they provide such good lamb in Morocco but they do. The restaurant, cigar cave, bar, and multiple private hang out spots as well as the pool area, are all really thoughtfully and stylishly decorated. The whole place feels very Moroccan and very chic, quite modern but subtle.
The rooms...really impressive. So many small details so well taken care of. I'd a huge bathroom, with a massive tub, huge marble sinks, rainforest shower and locally made jasmine soaps. The bedroom had beautiful local art, a working fireplace with cool billows, leather couch and the bed had great sheets. There was a terrace with loungers, a private dining table and an outdoor shower. Can't think of anything more they could have provided.
Service was great from start to finish. The manager Jean-Paul welcomed me when I arrived and assisted me with local recommendations, ensuring everything was perfect throughout my stay. I was reluctant to leave, and plan on coming back as soon as I have the chance. Marrakech is great, but this hotel made it world class. It truly inspired me, and I get excited even now thinking about that trip!
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Escapio, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.