We stayed at this quality hotel, hidden behind large wooden doors, close to the Palace and the main Djemaa El Fna Square. The hotel consists of two Riads the first being traditional and the second more modern with a large swimming pool. Our junor suite was large and was adjacent to a more private small swimming pool. The meals were exceptional, although the dinners were reasonably expensive (on Moroccan standards). Management was very efficient and service could not be faulted. The hotel is a place where one can feel totally secure and at the end of the day listen to the musicians while having complimentary drinks in either Riad. Definitely worth staying here.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel Marrakech
- La Villa Des Orangers Hotel
- La Hotel Marrakech
- La Hotel Des Orangers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the foot of the Koutoubia mosque, with its matchless landmark minaret and only 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa el Fna square, the Villa des Orangers offers an exceptional location to explore the medina. The Villa des Orangers is an intimate haven of peace located near the bustling souks of Marrakech with 27 rooms and suites arranged on two levels around three verdant open-sky patios with water fountains surrounded by galleries of chiseled plaster and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your La Villa des Orangers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.