Our group switched to this hotel last minute from one of the larger hotels in Marrakech, and we were really glad we did so. The quaint feel really gives you a taste of Marrakech culture, and because there are so few rooms, the service was really great. Our group had three rooms, all of which were different and nice.
We also did the cooking class that the hotel is known for and absolutely loved it. Really put the rest of our eating on the trip in perspective and I would highly recommend doing the cooking class. Hotel management was also very friendly and wanted to please its guests and ask for any ways to improve the hotel. We had nothing to say to him, as the stay was fantastic.
We also had dinner one night at the hotel restaurant and really enjoyed the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech