My husband and I got married on December 4th and decided to go to Morocco for our honeymoon. When we arrived at Maison Arabe, we couldn't stop smiling - it was romantic and beautiful on every level, and in every sense. From the amazing room with fireplace and balcony to the wonderful breakfast poolside and the delightful heated pool, to the gorgeous and sexy hammam and jazz bar, we are planning to try and come back every year on our anniversary. The staff were all kind and extremely accommodating and the location was terrific. We can't say enough extraordinary things about this place and are so happy it was part of our honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech