We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The smallness of the room was well compensated for by a beautiful private rooftop terrace complete with plants and lanterns. We ate in both restaurants and had delicious food in both with really helpful and friendly service.Front desk staff were charming and very helpful. Added bonus is the delightful "country club"were we relaxed every afternoon. A free taxi service takes you about 15 minutes away to a delightful villa with huge pool which is exclusive to guests.Delicious lunches served under trees on the courtyard. We also had a very good massage in the atmospheric spa in the basement of the hotel.This hotel is highly recommended and when we return to Marrakech this is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech