I have stayed twice at La Maison Arabe and enjoyed it immensely both times. It's a small hotel with the kind of personal service one could find at one of the many riads in twon, but with more amenities and privacy. The staff is perfectly mannered, helpful, and friendly. The rooms are tastefully decorated and clean. The food at the restaurants is, I might hazard to guess, among the best in the country. A beautiful pool set among palm trees just outside of town is an Eden-like experience. During my last trip, they were close to opening an expansion and I hope to try out one of the new rooms, the pool, and the pool-side restaurant very soon. The staff can exchange money, hire a guide for you, and suggest day trips. A must is the lovely spa. You will want to go more than once! It is easily accessible both by car and by foot. I can't recommend this enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech