My husband and I stayed at the La Maison Arabe for 6 nights. The hotel is beautifully furnished with a mixture of European chic and Moroccon-inspired architecture and furnishings. Fresh flowers were in abundance everywhere and every niche had some beautiful object to delight you. The staff was very attentive and accommodating. We took the 3 day cooking course, which we enjoyed. A bit of trepidation, as my husband does not cook, but with the English interpreter, Mohammed (who was terrific-highly recommend him), the dada chef, and the assistant, you couldn't go wrong. We got to eat these delicious creations by the gorgeous pool under palm and olive trees with more attentive, friendly staff. Great way to learn about Morocco (Mohammed was a great source of information) and Moroccan cuisine. A holiday we will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech