We usually stay in larger hotels, but some friends who have been many times to Morocco kept insisting that we stay at La Maison Arabe. We are so glad we listened to them! This place is unbelievable. We felt like we were staying at a luxurious private club, yet with all the advantages and service of a very well run larger establishment. Our room and the hotel were beautifully decorated – we were told that everything was chosen by the owner (who it seems is an Italian aristocrat). The hotel has 2 pools: one located at the hotel in the city and another that one gets to by a shuttle. The country setting pool is spectacular and is where, as it was quite hot when we were there, we would spend every afternoon. We left the sightseeing and shopping (my wife went a bit crazy with the Moroccan handicrafts) for the cooler morning hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech