To be honest - it's not cheap. But it's a bargain considering what you get: lovely people who care for you, the most delicious breakfast, good food in general in case you don't want to go out, two pools - one in the country, surrounded by a beautiful garden, and one in the city which can be a life saver in hot Marrakech - , a very comfortable, clean room (I could not afford the more expensive ones and heard that they are really splendidly decorated but I was perfectly fine with mine in the newer wing of the hotel) you really have the best of both worlds. That's why I call it a modern dream: You get the the service of a modern hotel but with this special oriental fairy tale flair. I would always go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech