Entering in the Maison Arab is as if you are entering in a small paradise in Marrakesh. Beautiful service always ready to help. The hotel is beautifully decorated with antiques. Inside the hotel there is a restaurant. Although we ate in three other considered to be the best in the city, the best restaurant was inside our own hotel!! I couldn't believe it. Eat for sure the soup with orange and shoulder of lamb (this was the best plate I tried in all Morocco).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech