La Maison Arabe became our home away from home on our recent visit to Marrakech! We were touring this area of Morocco and were fortunate to stay in this exquisite hideaway three times during our two week stay. This magical, small hotel is managed by the most gracious staff we have ever met in all our travels! Each room we stayed in was magnificently appointed and spacious, with a beautiful balcony for enjoying the sunset each evening. The food was the best we had in all Morocco, the service was wonderful and wine pairings were superb. The hammam was outstanding and much needed after the long flight! Breakfasts by the pool were fresh and well done. Each time we returned we were greeted like family. We highly recommend this hotel and will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech