La Maison Arabe very nicely splits the difference between a riad and a luxury hotel. The service is very friendly and helpful, but the hotel has excellent facilities, including a beautiful hammam, that tend to come with larger luxury hotels. We really appreciated the nice car that they provided to take us to Essaouira. Our room was a junior suite overlooking the pool, which is stunning at night. The hotel is within the medina, but not in the heart of it. It is nicely removed from some of the chaos. I will say that the food prices were far too high at the hotel. I do not like to gripe over pricing, but we paid New York prices for food, and that is too much in Morocco. (The cooking class is also too expensive.) I will say that the food is excellent at the hotel's two restaurants, and it is clearly a point of pride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech