Marrakech was the final destination of a 2 week+ fabulous trip to 5 cities in Spain to conclude in Marrakech and La Maison Arabe was the most fascinating and amazing hotel where we stayed as I celebrated my birthday with my partner and friends. Truly the best was saved for last and do not be deceived by what you may see when you arrive. In fact as we arrived by taxi, I remembered from tours in Spain that it is Muslim custom to maintain a modest outside and concentrate on what is inside - so keep that in mind when you arrive. What a beautiful place with 5 star service and style that was simply unmatched. The staff was attentive and friendly, the bar was accommodating and the food was simply superb as the restaurant staff sang Happy Birthday in English and Arabic. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and special even though they do this all the time. I highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech