This is the 1001st review, and I wish we could have stayed for One Thousand And One Arabian Nights. As it was we stayed for ten wonderful days.
What you have here is a boutique hotel of the highest standard, a restaurant to match (which has its own superb reputation), an onsite Hamman, Cooking school, Jazz Bar, proximity to all that Marrakech has to offer, and service of the very highest quality. From the breakfast staff, room service, receptionists to Rachid in the Wine bar, you couldn't fault anything. And on top of that there's the bonus of the Kasbah Country Club, with the other facilities.
When we had a late flight home, a room of the highest standard was provided for us to relax and have a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech