Myself and my Husband stayed in the Riad for a few days towards the end of our Honeymoon.
We had a fantastic stay, we found all staff especially reception and bar staff to be extremely helpful and friendly.
Lovely room that wasn't too noisy considering we were in the heart of the Marrakech but my favourites had to be the traditional Morrocan Spa and their Country club which had a pool and we could sit and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech