My boyfriend and I decided to stay at La Maison Arabe in Marrakech as one of our nicer accommodations on a long trip. We couldn't have chosen a better option! The hotel is absolutely beautiful... a perfect blend of luxury and comfort. Clean, comfortable and in a perfect location. The staff was friendly and accommodating, helping us with everything from directions and suggestions to retrieving our train tickets for us so we didn't have to waste that time.
There is also a piano bar in the hotel, at which we had a great time listening to a talented and friendly musician. Finally, dinner at the hotel was no exception... after a long day exploring, it's nice to know you can have an authentic meal so close to home.
We'll definitely be visiting La Maison Arabe again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech