We stayed at the Maison Arabe June this year. My summary : for us it was a magical stay. We traveled from Casablanca to Marrakesh by taxi, the driver got lost and we ended up very upset after being harassed by local teens, the only very unpleasant episode during our 3 weeks in Morocco. The staff was very comforting, and I must praise them for being the soul of the Riad. It was them that made from this lovely lodge the wonderful place it is. Totally dedicated to the comfort and well being of their guests. Each and every one of them. They were there but unobtrusive. Their advice was always correct and all arrangements in transportation, reservations and guides were done to perfection.
Our room was lovely, large,separated into 2 areas with ample sleeping and seating space. Very private. More a warm and lavish home than a hotel.
This Riad has made wonderful use with the space they have, very tastefully decorated, generous, and with multiple areas for the guests to relax. As things are in Morocco, what you see from outside is not what you find once inside, mystery at every step.
We enjoyed the sumptuous breakfasts, which we had at the pool. Healthy offerings were plenty. There are 2 restaurants and both superb in service, decor and cuisine. Or dinner could be had around the pool. The hotel is nothing but charming, with much imagination. It is, in our memory the only that we would think as a destination by itself. What a creation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech